-
Saturday, January 3, 2009
I love most outside activities such as skiing, skateboarding, roller blading and ice skating. I also like to listen to music. Either 103.1 KCDA or Comedy. I also love being in the snow especially sledding and am mostly an outside person. I enjoy going camping with my family. I have been taking piano lessons for about 5 or more years and while I enjoy playing the piano and learning new music I'm not so sure about the lessons. I also took tennis lessons for a short period of time but got cut off because of the weather and would like to pick it up again in the summer. In my free time I am almost always outside with friends skating weather it's skateboarding or roller blading. If i'm inside I ocasionally pull out my lego's or find an old toy that I think is broken and take it apart. I just never get around to putting it back together. I can do good in school if I put my mind to it and have in the past but it is getting harder as I go on. I can't wait until this September when I get to go to my 1rst year of high school. While I am short for my age (about 4ft 7in) I have learned to deal with it and look at it in a positive way (most of the time). That gets very hard though because peers at school try harder and harder to get on my nerves. Not everone though. While I do not have as many friends as I would like I am gratful to have about 7 really good friends and I couldn't ask for better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogs I follow
-
-
-
Morning - I awoke before the morning alarm, puzzled and irritated at the sound vibrating above the volume of the white noise device. What engine is that? A tru...2 weeks ago
-
Skelton Family Rafting Trip - The first annual Skelton Family Rafting Trip was a success despite losing the rear end out of the Durango on the first day. Hope you enjoy the photos and d...16 years ago
Welcome aboard Austin! Cool kids need cool blogs:-)
ReplyDelete